Serwis STS Holding wykorzystuje pliki cookiesDowiedz się więcej
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), I hereby inform you that:
- The Controller of the personal data provided is STS Holding S.A. with its registered office in Katowice, ul. Porcelanowa 8.
- In matters relating to the processing of personal data by STS Holding S.A., please contact us:
- by mail to the address: STS Holding S.A., ul. Porcelanowa 8, 40-246 Katowice, or
- via email at: [email protected]
- Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the service of sending a newsletter by STS Holding S.A., on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1(b) of the GDPR.
- Your personal data in the form of e-mail address and mobile phone number will be processed and stored solely for the purpose of sending the newsletter of STS Holding S.A. and subscribing to SMS information about STS Holding S.A.
- Personal data will be stored for as long as the subscription to the newsletter and SMS is active, but no longer than until you disable the receipt of such information (Art.6, sec.1(a) of the GDPR).
- Your personal data will not be transferred outside the EEA.
- You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data (Art. 15 OF THE GDPR)
- their amendment (Art. 16 of the GDPR),
- right to data portability (Art. 20 of the GDPR),
- their removal (Art. 17 OF THE GDPR)
- restrict their processing (Art. 18 of the GDPR).
- right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 OF THE GDPR)
- right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Pursuant to Art. 7 of the GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of the personal data provided. The withdrawal of the consent takes place by using the “unsubscribe” button, removing your email address from the newsletter mailing list and removing your phone number from the SMS info mailing list.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary in order to provide the newsletter service.
The www.stsholding.pl website (hereinafter: “Website”) uses “cookies”.
- Cookies are text files sent by a website and stored by your browser on your computer. This information can be read and changed by the entity that created it. Cookies make it possible to adapt the content of the website to users’ preferences and to optimise their use of the website. The mechanism of cookies also enables the maintenance of a user session, so there is no need to log on to each subpage of the Website, and the creation of statistics that help understand how the Website users use websites, making it possible to improve their structure and content.
- Depending on their purpose, cookies may be stored for a limited time, until the browser is closed, or permanently (until deleted by the user). Permanently stored cookies are used when you want to keep the information contained in them even after the browser is closed. Users of most browsers have the option to limit the maximum time for which such a file can be stored on the computer. A list of websites describing the cookie settings of popular browsers can be found later in this document.
- The data stored in cookies do not have any influence on the settings and functioning of the software installed on the user’s computer. Their reach is limited only to the web browser and the site that installed them.
- In most cases, your web browsing software (web browser) will allow cookies to be stored on your computer by default. Users of www.stsholding.pl can change these settings at any time. Popular web browsers allow you to automatically enable cookies, to block their automatic handling or to confirm each time they are stored on your computer. Detailed information on the options and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (browser) settings.
- The websites listed below provide detailed information on the cookie settings of the most popular web browsers:
- Opera (http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html)
- Firefox (http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka)
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9)
- Chrome (http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647)
- Safari (http://safari.helpmax.net/pl/ochrona-i-prywatnosc/zarzadzanie-plikami-cookie/)
- Disabling cookies severely limits the functionality of most websites and, in extreme cases, it may completely prevent the use of a given website.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
- “essential” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentication within the Website;
- cookies used for security purposes, e.g. to detect fraudulent authentication within the Website;
- “performance” cookies used to collect information on how the pages of the Website are used;
- “functionality” cookies, which enable the Website to “remember” the user’s settings and personalise the user’s interface, e.g. the selected language or region, font size, website layout, etc;
- Social networking cookies: these cookies may be stored on your device by social networking sites to enable you to share content from the Website. These social networking sites are disclosed on the Website with buttons, allowing them to identify you when you visit the Website. Additional information about these applications can be found in the specific privacy policies of each of these social networking sites.